Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Early Birthday Present

My birthday isn't until the 27th but my birthday present arrived yesterday. A couple of people pooled resources and bought me a very nice e-reader. For those of you familiar with such devices, it's a Sony PRS-600. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, right now it is still busy charging the battery, but it looks very pretty. Looks like I may get around to reviewing some of the stack of e-books waiting on my hard drive next year.

Speaking of which, things will be a bit more quiet around here next week than usual. I have finished reading Wild Cards I and there will be a review, probably on Friday. I'm also determined to read at least one more book and do an end of year post. Given my schedule for the next two weeks that is quite ambitious but I think I can manage that much. There ought to be a law against Christmas and New Year's Day falling in weekends I tell you!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even got the chance to wrap it! I went to work and you snatched it off the kitchen table :P

    ReplyDelete